Sunday, October 28, 2007

more yesterdays dan today

ooo? just another fine mornin or wow!though common yet so wonderful mornin. different
perspects 4 da same mornin.it matters and she's lot more than matter.I smile for
reasons unknown for joys undiscovered for sorrows around me for the voids beside me
for she's there ,somewhere. away, (yet closer than distances apart),alive, breathin in
(for sumbdy else) breathin out (for helself) yet I relish those cold breaths. I m
happy for there's laughter on dat face , laughter dat gives red 2 my blood, dat gives
white 2 my soul, dat gives blue 2 my rainbows but that yellow laughter also reminds
me of the green dat has crept in wid time, reminds me da black soul dat gives pink 2
her, da soul dat she claims 2 love.dat black masculine soul dat soothes her. she lays
beside dat black soul seeing her white in it.yet i stare in dat orange sun amidst
those grey clouds, singin "well does lyf get any better with more yesterdays than
todays , how I thought da sun wud shine tommorrow , but it fuckin rained".

1 comment:

pkcool said...

good work !!Mr. Nikunk butler coleridge!!lol!!
seriously good work keep it up!!